Monday, June 8, 2009

What a fun day!

Last Friday,my cousin,Fatihah came to our house...
She stayed with us for 3 days.....
And that means 2 nights! :)
She slept in my room for 1 day and another day,she slept at my bros' room...so I also slept there...
We baked cookies....went to JP 1 & 2...go to shop...go to 7 eleven.....
To buy things!! :)
On the first day,when we slept together at my room,we can't sleep...'cos we still have our bright eyes open....
hehehe...
So,we played in the room...till 1.00am... My parents knew we can't sleep but they said that...At least we didn't disturb them...
hehehehehehhehehe....
So,the second day,we felt very sleepy 'cos we had been playing....So,we just closed our eyes..
And then *SNORING*...hehehehehheheee....
So ,the 3rd day,is the last day,we went to JP 1 & 2 to watched MADAGASCAR 2 ESCAPE 2 AFRICA....
And then we went to LONG JOHN SILVER...TO EAT OF COURES...
Then...we sent Fatihah home...And then Fatihah and me felt sad...
But I said to her...Next time,you can come to my house..kays???
Then,of coures she accept it..So we promised it...
And that is THE END..........
Of SASSY SARAH ABODE'S talk! :)
See ya next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment