Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A best day ever!

*SIGH*

Feeling so tired lah.
Ok so now,I'm going to tell u about my day at school just now.
I've got a present from my Malay teacher,Miss Nur Marina which I called her in Malay is Cikgu Marina because she said that I 'm the highest in Malay.Too bad that my best friend,Noryani,can't take her Exams on the Malay subject because she was sick.I think if she came,we will have the same marks 'cause we are all the same in studies.
Than tomorrow,we will have Sports Carnival.
I think it will be a tiring day tomorrow!
But nevermind it is good 'cause tomorrow there will be no lessons and only Malay!!!....
Because there is Sports Carnival.
It is from 7.30am till 2.00pm!
What a tiring day tomorrow!
*sigh*
ok I will end my topic here and will write another one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment