Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Exams

WOOHOO!!!...
Exams are over!
English is easy.
Maths is DIFFICULT!!!....
Science is ok ok ok lah...
Malay is VERY EASY!
I'm the first one in Malay!
91/100!
In my own class position,I got 2nd!
Glad to be me!
But it is just MID-year Examinations not END-year Examinations right???.....
But my parents were proud of me!
Hope I could do more better in the END-year Examinations. :)
I want to aim for 1st!
But only if I did it with my heart.
ok,bye.
Will see you on the next topic of Sassy Sarah's Abode! :)

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, there still CA2 and SA1 .. Study harder. Insyallah you can score much better

    Thank you for making us proud. 2nd in class, but don't be so proud okay ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean CA2 & SA2

    Don't hee hee hee .... make sure you are not proud like a peacock.. Still long way to go, my dear girl.

    ReplyDelete