Friday, May 22, 2009

Trial at Jacob's Ballas

Having a great day at Jacob's Ballas on last Thursday,21/5/2009.
It was a wonderful place where we can see flowers all around.I went there with my p4 schoolmates.Our teacher then divided us into groups of five and there must be at least one leader in each group.My group members chose me to be the group leader.So,I need to lead them everywhere.Our teacher did not lead us,the leaders must lead.So it was tiring.It looks like we are having an amazing race.we drank lots of water as the weather is too hot there.last time,I've when there with my family too!We visited the Botanic Garden and the Jacob Ballas too!
It was a fun day but a little bit tiring 'cos we all ran to win the race.We not sure which group wins but it is ok.Hope I will go there with my cousins next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment